#39: Seven steps to a strong week
There are a lot of demands on our time—both internal and external. To make sure you know which of those demands is deserving of the effort, I recommend starting your week out with these seven steps. Through these guidelines that I personally use every week, you will have confidence in knowing where each minute of each day should go.
- What did you accomplish last week?
- What worked last week?
- What didn't work last week?
- What will you do differently this week?
- Are you on track to reach your goals?
- List everyone on your plate and mind. Eliminate the unessential and prioritize what remains.
- Give everything a time.