The Illustration Power Couple
Bring your vector illustrations to life with Photoshop!
Love the precision of Adobe Illustrator but find it lacking when it comes to giving things an organic feeling? You and me both! In this class I show you how bringing your vector artwork into Photoshop is a lot easier than you think.
What You'll learn
- How to export Illustrator files into perfectly organized Photoshop files
- How to do a lot with just two free Photoshop brushes
- 7 Power Moves that will make working in Photoshop a breeze
- How to combine all you've learned into creating your very own educational poster
Find out why when brought together, these two programs can make wonderful illustrations!
For the class project you will be creating an educational poster on anything your heart desires! Just follow along with the class and:
- Sketch out your design
- Build your basic shapes in Illustrator
- Finalize your artwork in Photoshop
And remember—the more you can prepare before executing, the smoother things will go!
About the teacher
Hayden Aube is a designer-turned-illustrator with an obsession for how we learn. Having made many big transitions in his life and career, Hayden now channels his time into helping other artists get where they want to be. This means tutorials, coaching and several community-based initiatives. To stay sharp, Hayden maintains a freelance illustration business, creates a variety of personal projects and is always enrolled in an online or in-person course himself.