Adobe Illustrator: Level Up Your Colours
Make your work pop!
With so much information out there to learn on colour, at times it can get quite overwhelming. That’s why I’m sharing how we’ve levelled up our own ability with colour!
Instead of dumping a whole universe of colour theory on you, we're teaching you three simple methods that can immediately improve the colour in your work. All you need to do is learn the step-by-step techniques and apply it to your own art. No extensive studying. No confusing terms. No problem!
What the 3,000+ people who have taken it are saying
"I enjoyed the class, the techniques are easy and can be applied in my everyday work. Hayden is great, he explains everything in a simple, well-paced manner."
"I absolutely LOVED this class! Realized I was underutilizing Illustrator and the colour capabilities. I'm excited to start using the info I've picked up."
"This was a game changing experience for me. I can't recommend this course enough. Thank you Hayden!"
Why learn on Happy Faces on Everything?
- Every course has been created with the intention of helping designers improve their illustration skills. If that's you and what you're looking for, you can't get more specific than that.
- I don't believe you need hours upon hours of video to learn a technique. In fact, I've gone to great lengths to make these courses succinct and to the point—this way you spend less time watching and more time making.
- The best way to learn is by doing. Because of this, every course includes a class project designed to have you truly internalize what you're learning.
- I know that not everyone can take an in-person art course. So in order to bring that useful knowledge to you, I continue to be a student myself. Armed with this education, I distill only the necessary information into what you'll find on this site.
- There is a community of 400+ to look to when you're stuck. So while you may be watching the course on your own, you certainly have classmates to turn to.