Isometric Design for Beginners
Become a master at working in the isometric perspective
Isometric Design is everywhere—illustrations, icons, video games, etc. And while working in 3D can sometimes be overwhelming, it doesn't have to be! No matter your skill level or what program you are using this class is sure to start you off right with the wonderful world of isometric design.
What we'll be covering
- the fundamentals of working in the isometric perspective
- creating an isometric sketch
- how to set up your document
- converting flat shapes into all isometric views
- working with different stroke weights
- how to easily change the colours of your entire piece
- all sorts of tips and tricks for working in Adobe Illustrator
You'll even be getting a set of super cool actions for Adobe Illustrator that's going to make typically repetitive tasks a thing of the past.
What the 5,000+ people who have taken it are saying
"Really helpful and awesomely executed class!"
"Teaches you lots of different techniques and shortcuts for achieving some amazing designs. All of Hayden's classes are very educational, appeal to a lot of different skill levels, and create a final project that is made up of tons of skills that you will keep your entire design career."
"Very informative! Hayden is a well rounded instructor that has a high level of knowledge inside Illustrator. Highly recommended to anyone looking to either polish their skills or just pick up a new skill in Illustrator. I'm a veteran graphic designer and learned a few things in this course! Keep up the great work and offering incredible courses Hayden!"
Why learn on Happy Faces on Everything?
- Every course has been created with the intention of helping designers improve their illustration skills. If that's you and what you're looking for, you can't get more specific than that.
- I don't believe you need hours upon hours of video to learn a technique. In fact, I've gone to great lengths to make these courses succinct and to the point—this way you spend less time watching and more time making.
- The best way to learn is by doing. Because of this, every course includes a class project designed to have you truly internalize what you're learning.
- I know that not everyone can take an in-person art course. So in order to bring that useful knowledge to you, I continue to be a student myself. Armed with this education, I distill only the necessary information into what you'll find on this site.
- There is a community of 400+ to look to when you're stuck. So while you may be watching the course on your own, you certainly have classmates to turn to.