Illustrator & Photoshop: The Illustration Power Couple
Bring your vector illustrations to life with Photoshop!
Love the precision of Adobe Illustrator but find it lacking when it comes to giving things an organic feeling? In this class I show you how bringing your vector artwork into Photoshop is a lot easier than you think. Together, we'll be:
- Exporting our Illustrator files into perfectly organized Photoshop files
- Learning how to do a lot with just two free Photoshop brushes
- Going over 7 Power Moves that will make working in Photoshop a breeze
- Using all our knowledge to create our very own educational poster
Find out why when brought together, these two programs can make wonderful illustrations!
What people are saying
"A very detailed explanation of using these two adobe products together. It's a really great class and Haden's illustrating work is quite nice."
"Well explained and sampled visually. Nice that it wasn't too long, yet the technique was fully instructed."
"I LOVE this class! this is what I've been looking for :) thanks for making this amazing tutorial."
Why learn on Happy Faces on Everything?
- Every course has been created with the intention of helping designers improve their illustration skills. If that's you and what you're looking for, you can't get more specific than that.
- I don't believe you need hours upon hours of video to learn a technique. In fact, I've gone to great lengths to make these courses succinct and to the point—this way you spend less time watching and more time making.
- The best way to learn is by doing. Because of this, every course includes a class project designed to have you truly internalize what you're learning.
- I know that not everyone can take an in-person art course. So in order to bring that useful knowledge to you, I continue to be a student myself. Armed with this education, I distill only the necessary information into what you'll find on this site.
- There is a community of 400+ to look to when you're stuck. So while you may be watching the course on your own, you certainly have classmates to turn to.